Thursday, September 10, 2009

Glee - ful!



I'm sure I'm not the only one touting the TV show Glee today after its season premiere last night. But it truly does deserve the touting. I didn't want to get sucked into another TV show this fall. I'm too busy. I can't waste time in front of the T.V. I told myself. I have too many things to do!!!

Right.

I'm a sucker for musicals. I'm a sucker for comedy. I'm a sucker for any kind of theatre arts geek vs. clique satire. I was suckered in.

Loved the Glee Club leader - he is sooo talented, uber-cute, great dancer (do they do their own singing on the show? Must check it out). Loved the cover of the Kanye West Goldigger song they did. Stayed up late to watch the next showing just so I could see that one musical number again. Loved the Gym teacher Cheerios squad leader. Hilarious.

So, I'm hooked. Just write off my Wednesday nights now between So You Think You Can Dance and Glee. How about joining me in the Glee Club? If you're not convinced then just find a clip of the Goldigger number. You won't regret it - pinky swear.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was great, too. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Maureen! I've made peace with the fact that I've added another show to my 'to be watched list'. I don't care what the T.V. haters say, as far as I'm concerned, you can never have too much good T.V. in your life.

    ReplyDelete